Here is why you should consider sponsoring the Electrical Engineering Forum:
The Electrical Engineering Forum is part of Australian Energy Week. If you are keen to engage with 200 + engineers, asset managers, procurement leaders and more than 700 industry executives working in tech, strategy and in the C-Suite, visit www.energyweek.com.au
- It’s where you can engage nearly every energy utility, in one place
- Huge diversity in job titles present - meet your decision makers and users in one place
- Tailored content streams and interactive sessions so you can get in front of the right audience
- Engaging exhibition space where you can showcase your products or solutions and conduct meetings throughout the main conference days
- C-Suite speakers - Australian Energy Week attracts more CEOs than any other event
- Networking opportunities across 4 days where you can meet with potential clients in a more relaxed environment or host a networking function
Australian Energy Week is the best place to engage with energy industry executives face to face and to secure your next deal.
Contact Nischal Aryal on email@example.com or +61 481 367 399 to discuss how we can put you in front of a highly engaged and receptive audience.
You can also download a sponsorship prospectus to get an overview of what a partnership with Australian Energy Week will be able to provide you with.